NETWORKING: A KEY TO SUCCESSFUL TEAMWORK
A. Consider the different teams presented in your reading assignment. How do the teams manage their team boundaries? What are the trade-offs between internal cohesion and external ties within each type of team? Support your discussion with at least two (2) external sources.
B. Consider the list of common roles for team members which of these roles do you think you play in your own team or group? Why?
Use research from at least 3 academically reviewed journal articles to support your responses. Do not use internet and other non-academic articles for these discussion questions. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources
Your initial post is due on Friday of Week 12 by 11:59pm EST, your secondary post is due on Sunday of Week 12 by 11:59pm EST. All late submissions will receive a zero grade (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings.
Respond to at least 3 your colleagues’ postings in one or more of the following ways:
• Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
• Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
• Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research in the Campbellsville University Library
• Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
• Make suggestions based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
• Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Return to this Discussion several times to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you have learned and/or any insights you have gained as a result of the comments your colleagues made.
Important Note: You need to participate in class discussions and activities each week. Your participation is an evidence that you are attending classes in order to continue to maintain your F1 visa status. Simply logging in and do nothing is not enough to meet this requirement. Consistent absence and lack of participation will result to automatic withdrawal from the course.
Late submissions will receive a zero grade
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
Custom academic and business writing services. You made my dreams come true! I got better results than any other student for a very complex capstone project! Your company is very helpful. Thanks! Would you like to make your academic life easier? We offers you a perfect chance to buy essays online and let our writers take care of your academic achievements! Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions