Historians rely upon a wide variety of sources in their efforts to understand the past. Letters, diaries, memoirs and photographs are useful sources. They are especially helpful in reconstructing the day-to-day lives of “common” folks in American history. For example, they provide insights into the life of a soldier during the Civil War.
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
- Describe what life was like for soldiers and civilians during the Civil War.
- Review the article in the course reader and answer the below questions in 250 words or more.
- All discussion must have must use 5 footnotes and a bibliography at the end.
- Only use the course reader or textbook, no outsider other sources can be used.
- You will lose 30 points off the assignment for no footnotes, for quoting, using outside sources, and attaching a file to the discussion board.
- All statements must be in your own words, avoid quoting.
Custom academic and business writing services. You made my dreams come true! I got better results than any other student for a very complex capstone project! Your company is very helpful. Thanks! Would you like to make your academic life easier? We offers you a perfect chance to buy essays online and let our writers take care of your academic achievements! Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions