Read “Case 5.1 Help Wanted!” on pages 164-165 of your textbook.
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
Ingram, T. N., LaForge, R. W., Avila, R. A., Schwepker, C. H., Jr., & Williams, M. R. (2015). Sales management: Analysis and decision making (9th ed.). New York, NY: Routledge.
In a minimum two-page, APA formatted paper, answer the questions below. A title page and references page should be included in addition to the two pages of content.
In your response, make specific references to concepts you learned in Chapter 5 and other sources that support your analysis of the questions. Convince the reader that your response to the questions is correct. Using outside sources other than the textbook is not required; however, they can be helpful in your responses.
1. Assess Fred’s interview with Victor. Do you feel that Fred violated any legal or ethical guidelines during the interview? Explain why you feel this way.
2. How are the key concepts of socialization related to this situation? Explain.
3. What do you think might happen to Victor should he accept the position?
4. What responsibility does Victor have when interviewing for a position such as this?
5. Explain the approaches that Fred used to locate prospective candidates for his sales rep position. How do you think that Fred could improve his recruitment and selection process? Be sure to identify the legal and ethical considerations Fred should be aware of when recruiting individuals and the tools he should use to select candidates with the right profile.
The post Sales Management, business and finance homework help appeared first on MBA Nursing Papers.
Custom academic and business writing services. You made my dreams come true! I got better results than any other student for a very complex capstone project! Your company is very helpful. Thanks! Would you like to make your academic life easier? We offers you a perfect chance to buy essays online and let our writers take care of your academic achievements! Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions