Presentation Issue/Question: Is it morally right to require all people to use only English as the primary language and dialect in the United States?
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
Your presentation must follow this outline:
- Title Slide – This first slide must include the presentation title, your full name, and the date.
- Body – The next slides will contain an explanation and summary of both sides of the issue. Use your research to objectively (your opinion will come later) present the facts and opinions of bother sides fairly. In your slides, cite (current APA format) the research you use, including in-text citations. Your explanation and summaries should be in depth, thus taking up several slides (should be 3+ slides). Use the notes section of the slide if you feel the slides are becoming crowded with too much text. Relate any principles, concepts, or information from your textbook into your presentation.
- Reference Slide – This next slide must list all sources in current APA format.
- Opinion Slide – This next slide is your opinion. Present your own opinion about the controversy. You must explain why you believe what you do. Also, tie your opinion to one or more of the normative ethical approaches discussed in the textbook. State this ethical approach on the slide and explain why the approach is the right. Ex. “Utilitarian approach focuses on consequences of abortion, more infant deaths vs. reduced back-alley deaths; deontology approach, does a fetus have rights vs. rights of mother; etc. Use the text or another professional source to support your stance. Be sure to properly cite your sources accordingly.
- Conclusion and Discussion Questions – Provide a summary of your presentation and close your presentation with three discussion questions for the class about the topic. You will not have time to talk about these questions in class, but these are the questions that students will reply to for the Reply to Four Student Presentations requirement. Think about these questions. Your questions must be ethically challenging and tough. You want your questions to really make your peers think about the topic and invoke a great deal of discussion. Each student will then choose four presentations and reply to one of the questions for each presentation. Give a substantial reply to each student’s question.
Custom academic and business writing services. You made my dreams come true! I got better results than any other student for a very complex capstone project! Your company is very helpful. Thanks! Would you like to make your academic life easier? We offers you a perfect chance to buy essays online and let our writers take care of your academic achievements! Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions